* The centerpiece here is another accidental repeat: the Sanka Nurse. But now you get to see her in her full-blown martinet, Big Brother infamy.
* Capt. Kitt: this is obviously the pirate cousin of Puss-in-Boots.
* The hurtling auto silhouette in the Dinsmore ad strikes me as very noir--or Batman circa 1940.
* How lame are the Scales of Justice as a logo, as in the Disston saw ad? What can they possibly convey other than a baseline adherence to fair trade?
* "Painters' Cutlery." Just try uttering that phrase the next time you're in Home Depot and see how far you get. Another Devil logo that will supposedly lure in religious trade?
* The Doubl-Glo Sprite certainly could use some spelling lessons.
Posted by Paul DiFi.